Thursday, January 22, 2009

tough decisions

xxxx: ok so how about this one

i still have some pizza left

but i have some chicken that i got on monday i think

what do i do

WHAT DO I DO

me: freeze chicken

xxxx: no freezer bags
me: omg

xxxx: what

listen

these are things i need to know

to make me a better person

me: right

Sent at 1:19 PM on Thursday

xxxx: ok so how do i do it

Sent at 1:27 PM on Thursday

me: how do you do what

Sent at 1:30 PM on Thursday

me: brb

Sent at 1:32 PM on Thursday

me: ok

Sent at 1:54 PM on Thursday

xxxx: ok

so how do i do it

me: do what

xxxx: ugh

freeze without a freezer bag

me: why dont you go buy freezer bags to tide you over

xxxx: maybe

ill think about it for awhile

then i can get some chicken or steak at the same time right

me: i guess?

xxxx: consolidate my trips

Sent at 1:58 PM on Thursday

me: streamline


No comments:

Post a Comment